St. Mary Roman Catholic Church at 210 West Main Street, Manchester, MI 48158 US - Home
St. Mary Roman Catholic Church,
in the LOVE of the Lord!
Are you looking for a Roman Catholic parish that is:
- Faithful to and thankful for authentic Church teaching;
- Respectful of her time tested, deeply sacred rites;
- Devoted to the Eucharist and Mary;
- Committed to catechesis and evangelism in full Gospel Truth;
- Reverent and aware of beauty in both sacred liturgy and music;
- Striving in joyful self-donation, letting "Thy Will Be Done"
Join us in the sacred liturgy—
Join our household in Christ.
CHURCH REGULATIONS REGARDING FAST & ABSTINENCE
- ABSTINENCE from meat (beast or fowl) is to be observed by all Catholics 14-years old and older on Ash Wednesday and on all the Fridays of Lent.
- This obligation prohibits the eating of meat, but not eggs, milk products, or condiments of any kind, even though made from animal fat.
- FASTING means limiting oneself to one full meal on a given fast day.
- Catholics who are 18-years of age but not yet 59 are obliged to fast on Ash Wednesday and Good Friday.
- On fast days, two additional smaller meals are permitted if necessary to maintain strength. However, the two smaller meals together may not equal one full meal.
- Moreover, eating solid foods between meals on fast days is not permitted.
American Heritage Girls Mom 2 Mom Sale March 22!
Mom 2 Mom Sale Saturday March 22, 9am—2pm St. Mary’s Parish Center 110 E. Madison, Manchester. Tables(8ft) : $20 each/ 2 for $35 Admission: $1, under 12 free, $3 early bird (8:30) Coffee, pop, snacks, baked goods and food!! Reserve tables to sell items ...
Parish Mission 2014
Did you miss part of our Parish Mission? Or would you like to listen to the talks again? Both talks can now be heard here!
Fr. Tim's homily on the Eighth Sunday in Ordinary Time (March 2)
Today in the Gospel we continue to be taught by Jesus as did the crowds who gathered to listen to him over two thousand years ago. If you have been counting, this is the fifth Sunday that we are hearing Jesus’ teaching from what is called the Sermon on the Mount. In the Sermon on the Mount Jesus lays out the entire program by which those who desire to be his disciples must follow. The Sermon on the Mount, which begins with the teaching of the Beatitudes, presents a new way, but a way that has been built upon what had been revealed centuries prior by God to Moses and to the Chosen People of Israel through the covenant that was established between them on
Exposition & Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament March 7-8, 2014
Come, spend time with Jesus!!!!
First Friday 9:00 am Until Benediction on Saturday 8:15 am
Exposition & and Adoration
of the Blessed Sacrament ...
Pope Francis on Ash Wednesday: Lent reminds us that we are not God
Pope: Get back on track this Lent!
Parish Web Store